For more than 10 years, Snowcaster has led the way in helping people, companies and cities manage snow and ice to improve safety, mobility, and quality of life. We’ve taken our years of specialized industry knowledge and used them to manufacture products that are affordable, durable, eco-friendly, and incredibly easy to use. All of the Snowcaster products are proudly made in the USA, and we back them with a hassle free limited one-year warranty from the manufacturer.
The Snowcaster Model 70SNC Wheeled Snow Pusher Shovel Replacement 36″ Blade, Black
- SNOWCASTER ADVANTAGE: Perfect for snow removal, barn clean-ups, and other plowing projects, this heavy-duty contractor model blade is 50% more efficient than traditional snow shovels. The bi-directional, angled blade is perfect for “wind rowing” snow. Our blades are constructed of Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene, providing superior wear properties.
- HEAVY-DUTY 36” BLADE: Our shovel blades are built to last, standing up to snow, ice, and the competition. Constructed with high-quality materials, this durable shovel blade can scoop through thin layers of ice on top of snow. Fits Snowcaster Model 70SNC (Width – 36” x Thickness – .25″).
- QUICK ASSEMBLY: Easily re-assemble this blade with your Snowcaster shovel in less than 10 minutes. Ergonomic and durable, to save you time and energy. Long-lasting and high-quality, Snowcaster shovels have proven commercial application.
- SAVE MONEY & RESOURCES: Our pushers and shovels are made to last more than one winter and snow season. This durable 36” replacement blade will save you almost 50% from purchasing a brand-new wheeled snow pusher shovel. Why buy a new shovel when you can save money and easily replace the blade? No need to replace your snow pusher shovel every year like some big box store one season shovels.
- MADE IN USA – All of The Snowcaster’s products are proudly made in the USA and backed with a hassle-free limited one-year warranty. We proudly use earth-friendly materials and processes to build The Snowcaster shovels.